The Compliance department is specifically geared towards:
- Implementation, revision and monitoring of Compliance programmes;
- Due diligence within the scope of the internal control system;
- Anti-corruption due diligence within M&A operations;
- Investigations / Internal audits;
- Legal counselling on risk management;
- Training of the Board and top management, Directors, Compliance-Officer, and other employees;
- Crises Management;
- Corporate Governance;
- Anti-bribery & Corruption legal assessment;
- Anti-MLFT legal assessment;
- Data Protection and Privacy;
- Corporate Crime;
- Administrative, regulatory and judicial litigation.
The Compliance department is characterized by its rigor and excellence that relies on an utmost senior team with a solid knowledge and experience in Compliance which has allowed to be at the forefront of some of the most international and national important projects in this field.